How to make money on cryptocurrencies?
Cryptocurrencies have some similarities with the Forex market, since there is also the concept of currency pairs. Cryptocurrencies can be traded in pairs with other digital assets, or with digital analogues of the dollar, euro and other Forex currencies.
- Buy cryptocurrencies during growth for the rapid increase of capital;
- Earn during the fall in the cost of cryptocurrency due to the possibility of dealing on short positions;
- Trade all popular cryptocurrencies in pairs to bitcoin, etherium and dollar;
- Receive trading signals from experienced analysts.
Learn how to understand the market and cryptocurrency trading
Decentralization — a significant difference cryptocurrency from Forex. The emission and conversion of bitcoin, ether and other coins are not regulated by the government, and therefore are not subject of standard economic rules.
S&P Broker Academy will help you learn the basic principles of cryptocurrency and crypto trading.
During the course of study you can learn:
- What is the difference between decentralized and traditional currencies;
- How to estimate the fair value of cryptocurrency;
- How to earn on both cases — the growth and fall a cost of Bitcoin.